SINOPEC Automotive Ball-joint Grease 7034 is manufactured from synthetic fluid, a special polyurea thickener and various well-chosen additives.According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), Grease 7034 can be classified as follow :L-XCCEA1.
Features & Benefits
· Outstanding lubrication and anti-oxidation performance
· Material compatibility with chlorine-butadiene rubber and formaldehyde colophony
· Excellent retention and resistance to high-temperature degradation
· Prolonged service life
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 204-2004
· Grease 7034 is designed for the lubrication of automotive ball-joints.
· Application temperature range: –30?C to 120?C.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Methods|
|Appearance||Yellow smooth buttery||Eyeballing|
|Dropping Point,?C||269||ASTM D2265|
|1/4 Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||75||ASTM D217|
|Evaporation Loss(100?C,1h),%||0.8||ASTM D972|
|Copper Corrosion(sheet copper, 100?C,3h)||1b||ASTM D4048|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.