SINOPEC Sealing Grease 7607 for Pneumatic Brake System is a high-performance grease which combines a synthetic base oil with several soaps thickener. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), Grease 7607 can be classified as L-XDBEA1.
Features & Benefits
· Very low oil bleeding tendency
· Excellent compatibility with butyl rubber
· Outstanding high and low temperature performance
· Optimum protection against rust and corrosion
· Exceptional resistance to high temperature degradation
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 142-2004
· Grease 7607 is designed for lubricating and sealing applications between rubber piston ring and cylinder in heavy-duty automotive pneumatic brake system.
· Application temperature range: -50?C to 120?C, 150?C in short-term.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Methods|
|Appearance||yellow to brown smooth buttery||Visual|
|Dropping Point,?C||200||ASTM D566|
|Worked Cone Penetration, 0.1mm||320||ASTM D217|
|Evaporation Loss (150?C,1h),%||1.2||ASTM D972|
|Copper Corrosion (T2Cu ,120?C,3h)||Pass||JIS K 2220.5.5|
|Apparent viscosity (-40?C,10s-1),Pa·s||988||ГОСТ7163|
|Water Washout (90?C, 1h),%||5||ASTM D1264|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.