SINOPEC High and Low Temperature Grease 7017-1 is manufactured from a synthetic silicone fluid and a nonsoap thickener. Its consistency is between NLGI No. 1 and No. 2. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), Grease 7017-1 can be classified as L-XEEEA1-2.
Features & Benefits
· Outstanding performance at ultra high temperature operation
· Excellent retention and resistance to high-temperature degradation
· Excellent resistance to softening under severe working
· Lifelong bearing service term
· Grease 7017-1 meets the requirements of specification SH 0431-92 and U.S. Military specification MIL-G-25013E.
· Grease 7017-1 is designed for the lubrication of low to high speeds rolling elements bearings
· Suitable operation temperature ranged from –60~250?C, 300?C in short-term..
|Structure||Gray Smooth Buttery||Eye View|
|1/4 Penetration(60 Strokes) ,0.1mm||71||GB/T269|
· Do not mix two different greases in one application because the greases may react chemically and deteriorate. Mixtures are, at best, a compromise between the characteristics of the two.
· Keep grease from being contaminated by water and impurities during storage and transportation.