SINOPEC Extreme Pressure Polyurea-based Grease 7417 is a high-performance grease which combines a superior quality mineral oil with a polyurea thickener. The thickener system provides a high dropping point, while additives impart optimum extreme-pressure and anti-oxidization properties, and outstanding protection against rust and corrosion. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow: L-XBEHB1, L-XBEHB2.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent anti-wear and heavy load capability
· Outstanding resistance to water washing and corrosion
· Exceptional retention and resistance to high-temperature degradation
· Prolonged service life
· Grease 7417 meets the requirements of specification Q/SH 303.222-2004.
· Grease 7417 is designed for the lubrication for various heavy-load bearings worked at high temperature. It is particularly recommended for applications such as large blower fan bearings, hot shaking sieve bearings, rolling mill bearings etc
· Suitable operation temperature ranged from -20?C to +160?C
|Appearance||Yellow to brown smooth buttery||Eye View|
|1/4 Penetration(60 strokes),0.1mm||68||80||GB/T269|
|Load Capability Weld load PD ,N||4900||GB/T 3142|
|Corrosion Test(T2Cu, 100?C, 3h),method B||pass||GB/T7326|
· Do not mix two different greases in one application because the greases may react chemically and deteriorate. Mixtures are, at best, a compromise between the characteristics of the two
· Keep grease from being contaminated by water and dust during storage and transportation