Thickened by polyurea base thickener, SINOPEC JZ EP A Polyurea Grease is made from deeply refined mineral oil with extreme pressure and anti-wear additives.According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow:L-XBEEB 0,L- XBEEB 0-1,L- XBEEB 1,L- XBEEB 1-2,L- XBEEB 2.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent EP and anti-wear properties. Can be used at heavy load circumstance.
· Excellent high temperature performance. Suitable for high temperature applications.
· Good dielectric stability and radiation resistance property for special working condition.
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 309—2004
· It is suitable for lubrication cases of high temperature, heavy load, wide application temperature range and harmful dielectric-contamination conditions such as mould, arc-shaped roller bank and bending roller bearings in continuous-casting machine.
· Application temperature range:-20?C to 160?C.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Methods|
|Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||372||349||327||311||285||ASTM D217|
|Prolonged (105 stroke) Cone Penetration,0.1mm||390||370||342||328||306||ASTM D217|
|Dropping Point,?C||286||291||302||308||308||ASTM D2265|
|Evaporation Loss (99?C,22h),%||0.4||0.3||0.2||0.1||0.1||ASTM D972|
|Oil Separation (100?C,24h),%||3.7||3.2||3||2.6||2.4||FTMS 791-321.3|
|EP properties||200||200||200||200||200||ASTM D2509|
|Timken OK Load, N|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.