Thickened by new polyurea thickener, SINOPEC EMALUBE-L is made from deeply refined, high viscosity base oil with several effective additives.According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow:L-XBGHA 0-1.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent high-temperature performance, mechanical stability and anti-rust properties.
· Excellent water resistant performance and pumpability.
· Do not contain any metal ion, effectively prevent base oil oxidation catalyzed by thickener so as to extend service life.
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 279-2004
· Emalube-L is suitable for being used in centralized lubricating system of continuous rolling machine,continuous casting machine and other high temperature friction points. And has been successfully used in Anshan, Maanshan and Wuhan Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.
· Application temperature range:-20?C to 200?C.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Methods|
|Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||345||ASTM D217|
|Dropping Point,?C||>260||ASTM D566|
|Copper Corrosion (T2 copper strip,100?C,24h)||pass||JIS K 2220.5.5|
|Oil Separation (100?C,24h),%||5.4||FTMS 791-321.3|
|Prolonged (105 stroke) Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||355||ASTM D217|
|Ash Content, %||0.06||ASTM D482|
|Corrosion Prevention (52?C,48h), grade||1||ASTM D1743|
|EMCOR(distilled water),||1||IP 220|
|Bearing Life(160?C),h||486||ASTM D 3336|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.