Thickened by urea-base thickener,SINOPEC JZ Polyurea Grease is synthetic grease which made from specially refined mineral oil with rust and oxidation inhibitors and viscosity index improvers and other additives.According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987),it can be classified as follow:L-XBEHA 0,L-XBEHA 1,L-XBEHA 2.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent high temperature performance. Meet the lubrication requirement under comparative high temperature.
· Perfect and well distributed fibre structure of its thickener provide preferable structure characteristic of grease with shear force.
· Excellent dielectric stability and radiation resistant performance. Suit for special applications.
· Excellent EP and anti-wear properties. Can be used at heavy load working condition.
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 265—2004
· It is suitable for lubrication cases of high temperature, heavy load, wide application temperature range and harmful dielectric-contamination conditions such as mould, arc-shaped roller bank and bending roller bearings in continuous-casting machine.
· Application temperature range:-20?Cto 200?C.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Methods|
|Appearance||Smooth lght yellow to light brown buttery||Vsual|
|Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||379||324||283||ASTM D217|
|Dropping Point,?C||287||302||305||ASTM D2265|
|Copper Corrosion (T2 Cu,100?C,24h)||pass||pass||pass||JIS K 2220.5.5|
|Corrosion Prevention (52?C,48h),grade||1||1||1||ASTM D1743|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.