Thickened by lithium and calcium 12-hydroxystearate, SINOPEC MEP Grease is made from specially refined, low freezing point mineral oil with lead-free extreme pressure additives, rust and oxidation inhibitors through special technique process.According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow:L-XBCEB1,L-XBCEB1-2,L-XBCEB 2.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent load carrying capability. Effectively reduce abrasion between friction surface.
· Excellent water resistant performance. Can meet the lubricating requirement for rolling mill under condition of large quantity of cooling water. The structure of its thickener is perfect and well distributed so remains preferable structure property of grease under shear force.
· Outstanding low temperature pumpability. Meet the requirement of the centralized lubricating system.
· Acceptable anti-rust and corrosion property. Prevent bearings rustness in the process of runnig.
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 269—2004
· It is suitable for centralized lubricating system of rough rolling, finish rolling, rollgang and coiling machine either in hot rolling mill or cold rolling mill. It also can be used for the bearing of heavy-duty machine in mine industry.
· Application temperature range:-20?C to 120?C.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Methods|
|Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||323||309||278||ASTM D 217|
|Oil Separation (100?C,24h),%||4.5||5||2.3||FTMS 791-321.3|
|Dropping Point,?C||184||185||189||ASTM D 566|
|EP properties||ASTM D 2509|
|Timken OK Load, N||200||178||178|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.