Thickened by complex metal soap, SINOPEC Lithium Complex Grease is made from deeply refined mineral oil with EP and anti-wear additives, rust and oxidation inhibitors through special technical process. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow:L-XBEEB0.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent high temperature performance. It can remain on spot at friction pairs under high temperature.
· Good EP and anti-wear properties. Satisfy lubricating requirements for bearings of heavy load or impact load equipment.
· Excellent oxidation resistant performance. Ensure longer service life during application process.
· Excellent low temperature pumpability character.
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 346—2004
· It is used for centralized lubricating system of rolling mill and rolling bearing in metallurgical industry. It also can be used for lubricating bearings in mine industry, machinery etc.
· Application temperature range:-20?C to 160?C.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Methods|
|Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||368||ASTM D217|
|Dropping Point,?C||266||ASTM D566|
|Copper Corrosion (T2 Copper,100?C,24h)||pass||JIS K 2220.5.5|
|EP properties||178||ASTM D2509|
|Timken OK Load, N|
|Corrosion Prevention (52?C,48h),grade||2||ASTM D1743|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.