Thickened by lithium and calcium 12-hydroxystearate, SINOPEC Extreme Pressure Lithium Base Grease is made from deeply refined mineral oil with extreme pressure agents, rust and oxidation inhibitors through special process. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow:L-XBCHB 00,L-XBCHB 0,L-XBCHB 1,L-XBCHB 2. ??
Features & Benefits
· Outstanding extreme pressure and anti-wear performance. effectively reduce abrasion and pitting between friction surface and extending service life.
· Excellent mechanical stability keeps acceptable consistency in the process of using and avoid being washed away.
· Excellent pumpability properties. No.0 and No.1 are well suitable for centralized lubricating system.
· Do not contain any heavy metal, nitrite and other chemicals that do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: GB7323—94
· It is suitable for lubricating bearings and gears of medium load mechanical equipments, such as cold rolling mill and hot rolling mill and blast furnace accessory equipments, steel-making lifter equipment in metallurgical industry. It can also be widely used for the lubrication of equipments and heavy-duty vehicle in mine and other industry.
· Application temperature range: -20?Cto 120?C.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Method|
|Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||421||372||320||281||ASTM D 217|
|Dropping Point,?C||172||177||182||188||ASTM D 566|
|Oil Separation(100?C,24h),%||---||---||5||1.7||FTMS 791-321.3|
|Corrosion Prevention (52?C,48h), grade||1||1||1||1||ASTM D 1743|
|Last Non-Seizure (Four ball method)||ASTM D 2596|
|EP properties||ASTM D 2509|
|Timken OK Load,N||>133||>156||>156||>156|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.