SINOPEC Gear Grease 7407 is a high-performance grease which combines a semi-synthetic base oil with complex soap thickener. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), Grease 7407 can be classified as L-XBCEB1.
Features & Benefits
· Optimum anti-wear and heavy load capability
· excellent shock load protection performance.
· Exceptional adhesiveness to gear teeth
· Prolonged service life
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: SH/T0496-94.
· It is specially designed for the lubrication of various low speed heavy loads gear boxes,sprockets, shaft coplings or other power transmission systems.
· Application temperature range: -20?C to 120?C.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Methods|
|Appearance||brown smooth buttery||Visual|
|1/4Worked Cone Penetration, 0.1mm||80||ASTM D217|
|Dropping Point,?C||180||ASTM D566|
|Evaporation Loss (120?C,1h)%||1||ASTM D972|
|Load Capability, N||ASTM D 2783|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.