Thickened by complex soap, SINOPEC ES-A Lubricant is made from high viscosity mineral oil with highly effective additives. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow:L-XCEBB 3-4.
Features & Benefits
· Good thermal and oxidation stability.
· Excellent high temperature performance, avoid grease leaking under condition of high temperature.
· Excellent extreme pressure and anti-rust properties. Can reduce wear and abrasion because of shock load.
· Excellent resistance to water washout, remain good lubricity even under condition of moist and mixed with a small amount of water.
· Do not contain any material that endanger personal health such as nitrite and heavy metal.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 306—2004
· SINOPEC ES-A Lubricant is used for gearbox of electric tools and other high speed leak-proof equipment.
· Application temperature range: –30?C to 150?C.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Method|
|Appearance||smooth maple buttery||Visual|
|Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||204||ASTM D217|
|Dropping point,?C||330||ASTM D2265|
|Oil Separation (100?C,24h),%||0.1||FTMS 791-321.3|
|Oxidation Stability (99?C,100h,758kPa)||15||ASTM D942|
|Corrosion Prevention (52?C,48h),grade||1||ASTM D1743|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before use.